Just a small sample of typical questions:
- Tell me about your relevant or professional experience.
- We have interviewed numerous qualified applicants, why should we select you for this position?
- Provide a specific example where you were faced with a significant issue and the steps you took to address. How did you resolve?
- What would you do in the first (30,60,90) days to ensure positive change, results, etc.?
- How (methodology, ITIL, Six Sigma) would you test, deliver and support?
- What questions do you have for me (the interviewer)?
Always prepare relevant questions for the interviewer.
Show interest by asking the interview the next steps to making a decision.
Do not fear being too aggressive in stating interest and enthusiasm.
Thank the interviewer for the opportunity to express your interest and for their time.